Oct 3, 2012

October!


It's October! I like the Fall! (⌒▽⌒)☆  Sorry I haven't posted in a while, school is busy! But during my free time, I found a cute kawaii website called Mochi Things
When you first go on the website, you might not see many kawaii things, but you just gotta know where to look! Click on "see more", there's a lot of cute things in the Accessories section!



First off, here are some cute Penguin Sticky Notes!
($2.95)
This one is my favorite, the Lovely Rabbit Coin Bank. 
That would look so cute in my room!

Well those are some pictures of many products 

at Mochi Things. Be sure to look at their website! 
(I know I will!)


Making your days more Kawaii,


                                                                       The Kawaii Corner Team ( ・ω・)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment